To buy RECTANGULAR RAZOR KIOSK PLEASE click on add button below and view cart to check out via paypal. there is an additional 3% fee that paypal charges. You can order via the phone and pay COD (check on delivery) and give fedex a US postal money order if you want to avoid the paypal fee.Shipping is $100 anywhere in the 48 states. With the 3% fee the total is $2678 us dollars for the rectangular one.
To buy RADIUS CORNER RAZOR KIOSK product click on add button below and view cart to check out via paypal. there is an additional 3% fee that paypal charges. You can order via the phone and pay COD (check on delivery) and give fedex a US postal money order if you want to avoid the paypal fee.Shipping is $100 anywhere in the 48 states. With the 3% fee the total is $2781 us dollars for the rectangular one.
Our latest creation is the thinnest Kiosk on the market with a depth of only 4″ and the latest internal tech. We have a DSLR with a PRIME lens, known for ultra sharp photos. a touch screen all in one PC with approximate 20″ screen size , and on the back side a screen for slide shows or uploading to social media and email. This booth is similar to our slim kiosk, but the main differences are the use of much larger monitors and also a profile so thin that the printer must be external to the kiosk. WE HAVE A NEW VERSION WITH ROUNDED CORNERS THAT LOOKS LIKE AN IPHONE.
Below should be a youtube video of the unit. If you cannot see the video you can click on this link
The razor kiosk is built out of LEXAN Polycarbonate which is over 10x stronger than acrylic. Acrylic has the tendency to crack and is not recommended for an item that is constantly transported and subject to shock. This makes the entire booth very light weight. Unlike many other kiosks ours’ weighs approximately 26 lbs. You also have the option for aluminum metal panels or oak panels
We use a REAL RING FLASH STROBE, not a cheap fluorescent dual continuous ring light which would result in blurry images if the subjects move.
You will need to buy a photographic back drop and stands to hang it on and a printer. Everything else is included. Our booths are also compatible with wireless and blue tooth enabled dye sublimation printers.
the following is included:
* Standard POLYCARBONATE crack proof Kiosk approximately – 68x22x4″ It can be broken down in half for easiser transport.
* all in one touch pc refurbished.
* canon T3 CAMERA refurbished with 19mm manual focus lens.
What is not included?
* Printer. We recommend the sinfonia CS2 which is a $750 printer, it takes 20 seconds to print a photo and does NOT fit inside. You can also buy a Hiti P110 consumer dye sub but that takes around a minute to print out and does fit inside.
Many customers just use a bigger dye sub printer that sits next to the scrapbook table and run a usb cable to it. We can sell you larger refurbished dye subs for around $400 if you are on a budget please call us at 704 726 9788 if you have more questions.
* Studio background or stand
Common upgrade costs:
* Sinfonia CS2 pritner $750 ( you can buy this on ebay new )
If you wish to just use the product as a social media outlet you can. If you want to print out photos you will need to buy a printer (see above). Everything else is included. You can purchase the upgrades mentioned above directly through us. Our booths are also compatible with wireless and blue tooth enabled dye sublimation printers if you would prefer to go through route.
Shipping & Handling will be $100 FLAT RATE TO THE LOWER 48.
All orders take approximately 10 business days to ship out as each unit is produced for the client as they are ordered. You will not be hit with custom fees since this product is made in the USA. Beware of cheap chinese booths where you get hit the custom and terrif fees that can easily cost over $100. If you have any questions prior to ordering please let us know 704 726 9788 .
Samples Photos & Image Quality
The photo quality is the most important factor to consider when purchasing a photo booth. Ask any fashion photographer what type of lighting they prefer and most of them will probably say a ring light strobe. A strobe is a light that flashes briefly like a lightening bolt freezing action and yielding crisp clear photos. Do not be fooled by continuous fluorescent or led ring lights. They just are not powerfull to stop fast action and your customers antics will wind up being blurry messes.
The results are just amazing!
Check out all of these great features:
- Social media. You can capture user’s email addresses and upload to a facebook page easily. If you want even more capabilities ask about our upgrade to allow posting to individual twitter and facebook accounts as well as SMS text messaging. Please note facebook and twitter require usernames and passwords on a live internet connection. This can be wifi or a broadband cellular device/hotspot at your event location.
- Custom Logos , text and banners. We offer several support videos as well as hands on help on how to setup logos and other text on your printed photo strips. We even offer templates for sale. Just check out the templates tab on this web site.
- Outside slide show Monitor, shows all the photos being taken and get’s people excited about using the booth.
- Video booth capabilities. Allow your guests to record short video clips of themselves.
- Green Screen capable. We are one of the few photobooth companies that includes over 30 green screen backgrounds so you can get started right away.
- Flipbook capable. Create fun flipbooks that are made of about 30 sheets of photos. guests simply flip them with their thumbs creating a unique stop action movie.
- 1 year warranty on all components.
- 1 year tech support.