Terms of Sale:
1. Any dispute arising from this contractual relationship shall be governed by South Carolina law, and shall be decided solely and exclusively by State or Federal courts located in SC. Any party who unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this forum selection clause shall reimburse the prevailing party for its attorney’s fees, and the party prevailing in any such dispute shall be awarded its attorneys’ fees.
2. Payment is due prior to shipping of any goods and is not contingent on seller providing any documentation, invoices, or other paper work.
3. For COD shipments: If for any reason payment is not received within 30 days buyer will be charged 15% APR on outstanding balance
4. All refurbished electronics are meant to be powered by AC electricity. They are not meant to be battery powered. We do not guarantee that any battery will hold a charge, nor is holding a charge necessary since AC power is need to run a photo booth.
5. All merchandise is photo booth biz’s property until payment is made in full.
6. No party hereto shall be liable to any other party for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL PHOTOBOOTHBIZ THEIR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES), LOSS OF BUSINESS, OVERNIGHT OR RUSH FEES, OR LOST PROFITS, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER A PARTY OR ANY ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. No returns will be accepted on special orders, or custom fabrication. Since colors can vary from their representation on the Web site due to monitor settings, you may wish to order a plastic sample for review for custom photobooth panels.
2. Defective products will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. Battery state of charge is not a valid return reason.
3. All products must be returned to us within 30 days from the shipping date.
4. No returns accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from our customer service/sales departments. Please call your salesperson. Please provide the following information: Purchaser Name, Invoice Number and/or Order Number, Date of Invoice ,Nature of Problem, Original Packing List or Invoice.
5. All RMA numbers must appear on the packing label. RMA numbers are valid for 30 working days from date of issuance.
6. All transportation and insurance charges must be prepaid. (Sorry, COD’s cannot be accepted.) Orignal shipping charges to customer are never refundable.
7. A restocking charge of 30% will apply on all authorized returned goods.
8. Credits/refunds will be issued after our warehouse receives and inspects returned merchandise.